Last Updated: July 15th, 2018
Please read this Policy carefully. Your access to or use of any part of the Services will constitute your notice about our collection, use, and disclosure of your information in accordance with this Policy. If you do not wish for us to collect, use, and disclose your information in accordance with this Policy, please do not access or use the Services. This Policy does not cover information collected elsewhere, including, without limitation, offline or on sites linked to through the Services. We may add to or amend this Policy without a notice. We may also post different privacy statements for some Services, and when we do so, this Policy does not apply.
This Policy applies solely to information collected by us through the Services and does not apply to any third-party activities, including third-party websites linked from our Services, third-party social networking platforms or features we make available through our Services, or third-party ads displayed on our Services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such third parties. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of those third parties.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
When you submit a client intake form (brand form and influencer form), we ask for your email address and name.
Information We Automatically Collect About Visits and Usage:
We may collect precise geolocation data through our Services. We may use this information as described in this Policy, including, for example, to provide you with offers or opportunities based upon your location and travel plans.
2. HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
In addition to the uses described in this policy, we may use personal information about you to send you marketing messages about our Services, and otherwise provide you with and improve the Services. We also use the information that we gather to personalize and customize experience, content, marketing, and recommendations across all our Services, including to target content on our Services to more closely match your interests and, if you have selected to receive email communication from us, target email marketing messages that are more appropriate to your needs. We may use your personal information to respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service; send you information related to your requests, including confirmations, invoices, notices, updates, and support and administrative messages; communicate with you about contests, promotions, upcoming events; link or combine your personal information with other information we get about your use of other Services and from third parties to help understand you and your needs, and provide you with recommendations, better service, and customized marketing; and protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
3. HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS PROTECTED
We maintain data handling and storage practices and procedures that are designed to promote the integrity and confidentiality of the personally identifiable information. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
4. HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS SHARED
When you use the Service, your personal information and your transaction information will be shared with the third parties you designate for access to such information, including other companies, websites and mobile applications. Depending upon the type of access you grant to such third parties, they may also be permitted to edit the information you have provided to us and to designate others to access and edit such information.
Information We May Share:
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of The Digital Darlings, our users, or others; and in connection with the enforcement of our terms, contracts, and User Agreement.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, acquisition, consolidation, or asset sale (or the negotiation thereof), or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy. We may assign or transfer your information as part of the transaction.
- With third-party business firms contracted to provide specific services to us, such as a credit card processing company, email messaging providers, SMS providers, and other third parties that perform services on our behalf as a part of the Service.
- As required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Site.
From time to time, we also may share general information about our Services, users, and visitors such as the number of visitors, aggregate and/or non-personally identifiable demographic and transaction data, etc., with third parties. We may also post customer feedback on the Site from time to time along with your first name and last initial.
5. UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
6. CONTACT US
If you have questions or concerns regarding your privacy or security on our Site, feel free to contact us at email@example.com